Preventative Maintenance is crucial to the health of your equipment AND your comfort!
There are many advantages to Preventative Maintenance. Here are just a few:
- Save energy. Over time, many things can happen to your heating and cooling equipment that prevents them from performing as efficiently as they should. Our technicians will ensure that they are running as smoothly and efficiently as possible, which will cut down on the amount of energy they use.
- Avoid unnecessary repairs. By scheduling Annual Preventative Maintenance, you can stop problems before they start. This will minimize untimely repairs to restore your heating or air conditioning.
- Keep your home safe. When performing preventive maintenance, a technician can identify safety risks such as a cracked heat exchanger and fix any problems before they pose a threat to your family.
- Extend the life of your equipment. A major benefit of preventive maintenance is that it will extend the life of your heating and cooling systems and protect your investment.
Our Annual Service Plans offer two levels of Service:
- Silver Plan coverage provides Priority Service and a Discount on ALL repairs in addition to Annual Preventative Maintenance.
- Gold Plan coverage provides free repairs—including Parts and Labor–on most repairs in addition to Annual Preventative Maintenance