Privacy has always been an important part of how we do business. We would like to make our policy concerning information collection and use absolutely clear. This notice explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
• e-mail addresses
• home address
• phone number
• account number (if you are a current customer)
• Social Security number
• information about your computer and browser
• gender and ethnicity (if you inquire about programs applicable to minorities)
If you want to customize some areas within our site, ask detailed questions or request information that meets your specific needs, you will need to supply some personally identifiable information. This may include identifying topics of interest, supplying your title and function for business users, providing a home/office address, or filling out account information for billing questions.
To improve our website, we collect information on the number of visits to our site, the time visitors spend on the website, the number of pages viewed and the domains from which visitors visit our website. This information is only analyzed by us in the aggregate; it is not associated with any specific individuals.
How We Use the Information We Collect
• fulfill your request.
• help you quickly find and/or receive information about Pallett Heating and Cooling • alert you to updated information and services.
• provide more complete service.
• improve the content of our website for your reference.
• answer your questions.
In some cases, we may contact you to let you know about new products or services. If you do not wish to be contacted by us for this purpose, you may provide this request by via the Contact Us.
1. Transferring such information to Pallett Heating and Cooling affiliates and subsidiaries, unless such transfer is prohibited by law.
2. Transferring such information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy).
3. Making such information available to third parties who are providing the product, service or information that you have requested (but never your password).
4. Making such information available to third parties who are providing services to Pallett Heating and Cooling or its subsidiaries or affiliates (e.g., providing such information to third parties performing computer-related services for Pallett Heating and Cooling or its affiliates (but never your password)).
6. Disclosing such information is allowed by law or our legal counsel forms a good-faith belief that such disclosure is required by federal or state law, subpoena or court order. By providing personally identifiable information, you expressly consent to these privacy practices.
Also, Pallett Heating and Cooling reserves the right to share any aggregated information (i.e., nonpersonally identifiable information) with any third parties for any reason, unless prohibited by law.